We provide DSSR reports, asbestos abatement, removal and bulk testing, air quality testing in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Waterloo, Hespeler, Brantford, and most of Southern Ontario.
Typical asbestos removal includes:
• Wrap on boiler pipes or on duct work •
• Transite board or transite siding, transite ceiling •
• Vermiculite insulation in attics or walls •
• Texture coat on ceilings or wall •
• Plaster ceilings and walls •
• Drywall compound. Vinyl Flooring etc. If performing renovations, tear downs in any property that was constructed before 1990, you should have a professional DSSR report building materials as part of your planning. •
Concerns About Mold
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms it may be due to a mold infestation in your dwelling:
our services include:
As mold grows at a rapid pace and can spread throughout your home or office within 48-72 hours of water damage or condensation, rapid response is integral to prevent and avoid mold growth. Our team at The Source Environmental Specialist provides you with the BEST mold assessment/inspection and remediation services in the area. Our crews consist of professionals, who are highly trained, experienced and skilled in handling even the most severe mold situations. We have the most advanced mold inspection techniques to ascertain the source of moisture intrusion and mold growth and then remove the mold(s) to restore a healthy environmental condition with 100% customer satisfaction. We also use the latest state of the art equipment job site information and photographs to our office staff ensuring that you will receive your service report within 1-2 business days. We are eager to assist you in all of your mold-related concerns.